Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Can See my Future...


I can see the future, and in it I am wrapped in a very colorful granny square afghan!

It has been way too long since I've checked in at the Pick A Stitch Cafe, and I am feeling a bit antsy. I remember the days of lounging in the mornings with a cup of coffee, stitching away.  I have realized that sometimes I may take a break from crafting/sewing/crocheting, but eventually I will hear the siren call.. and before you know it, I will be obsessed again.  I just can't help it. I'm sure you can relate. 

So here I am pacing the house trying to figure out what crafty endeavor I am going to partake in. As I wonder, I notice all the projects that have been started with vigor, then abandoned for something better. I have decided the time has come. I see my future and in it I am wrapped in a very colorful granny square afghan! 

Remember this... It's soooo close to being finished, it is first on my list! Just to make sure, I made a square tonight in hopes that I didn't forget how to stitch it! I'm good. It's like riding a bike -- right?!? My goal is to have it completed in 3 weeks... yikes!  There I said it, laid it out in the universe, 3 weeks... now I have to stick to it! Wish me luck :)

xx
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment