Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The First of Many Tuesday Tallies

Tuesday Tally
First, and foremost, I want to thank all the ladies out there, you know who you are :), who offered such warm welcomes when I jumped into their "One a Day" crochet group. It was so fun to get comments from real live people from all over. Who knew that yarnish could bring so many people together??

You can visit the One a Day creator here... Gingerbread Girl. I love the list every Tuesday. It makes it way easy to check on the progress of other magic fingers. After I complete this post I'm going to add myself to the list. Yay.

This was my first week attempting to complete one granny square a day. Attempting should give you hint as to what is about to come next... I didn't make it. I think I'm going to subscribe to the One a Day ish mentality that one fellow crocheter came up with... and when I find her again, I will thank her for coining that phrase!

I did manage to get 3 squares done... and some various parts. As you can tell from the picture above, it just about covers Bean's feet when she's lounging on the couch! How can I not let her lounge with it, just look at all the snuggle emotion...
xoxo,
Nicky

6 comments:

  1. Three is better than none! Loving the colours! Have a great week. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree three is better than none! That last photo is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with the other two girls on that, two is better than none, I only got one and half finished,lol. Have a good week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any advance is good in my book! Your colours look so rich and the blanket certainly needs to be used asap

    this is my first week so lets see how I get on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, she looks so happy. My girls are constantly nestling my UFOs as well! Still loving your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous colours . I'm a nearly one a day kind of a girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete