Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Camping

Fall Camping with a Halloween Theme

Last weekend we took our little family on a mini vacation and went camping in Caledonia, Wisconsin. It's about 2 hours north of us in Yorkville. It was super cute for the kids, as it was a Halloween themed weekend. They got to dress up in their spooky or silly, we chose silly, Halloween costumes and Trick-or-Treat the other campers. As crazy as it sounds, the campers... ourselves included... decorated their campsites! It was a good time had by all.

I planed to get a lot done on my never-ending granny afghan... but omg! is camping a lot of work! I had visions of sitting in a camping chair with my yarn bag next to me as I merrily hooked row after row... not so much. Actually, I didn't even get one square done. But I did get a rough draft of a paper written for school... priorities.

We're back home and I'm getting back in the groove. I find that if I'm going to fit any crochet in it is has to be in the morning after the kiddles get off to school. That's when I find an hour or two of quiet time all to my self!

Have a good couple days :)
Nicky


No comments:

Post a Comment