Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Suzi

Happy Birthday to You!

This week we had a Birthday... meet my sister Sue. Our families are often sooo busy that we don't have a whole lot of time to get together and have some fun. But, today is not the case. Bill, Sue's husband, and I were able to keep our mouths shut and surprise Sue for her Birthday. At 6.30 at night our family showed up at her door with a cake, a fun craft, and some presents for her on her birthday! Kind of like a kiddie birthday, but for an adult :)

Above is the craft table. I thought, in efforts to get into the Christmas spirit, we should have a snowman theme. I was at Target and luckily they had a winter craft that comes in a box! Everything you need to make 20 snowmen all in one awesome kit. I love it. We laughed a lot trying to assemble our snowmen. Below is my new Facebook profile pic for the winter.

Have a look at our family below...

All in all, it was one fun day!

xoxo
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment